Alliance Insurance Group offers commercial business owners and personal lines insurance products, to more effectively serve both the wholesale and retail customers, more than the traditional insurance agent. Today, Alliance Insurance Group specializes in well over a dozen unique niches:
• Manufactured/Mobile home community owners insurance
• Manufactured home dealers/retailers insurance
• Manufactured home installers insurance
• Condominium and homeowners associations insurance
• Apartment Owners insurance
• Contractors insurance
• Real estate developers and property managers insurance
• Shopping centers and office building owners and managers insurance
• Transportation - commercial auto insurance
• Commercial Umbrella insurance policies
• Professional liability insurance; Errors and Omissions; D & O; EPLI
• Personal home and auto insurance
• Personal Umbrella liability insurance
• Recreational vehicles insurance
• RV Park insurance
• Luxury homes insurance
• Second homes homeowners insurance
• Renters insurance
• Flood insurance
• Earthquake insurance
• Other specialized insurance coverage: click here to ask us
Alliance Insurance Group Mission
Alliance is a unique group of companies providing specialized insurance products and services to business owners and individuals. We offer creative, cost-effective solutions tailored to our clients’ property & liability insurance and risk management needs. Our commitment to our clients is to maintain a standard of service excellence and to build long-term relationships of mutual trust.
Alliance Insurance Group History
Alliance Insurance Group has a long and rich history as an independent insurance brokerage. The company has been in business for more than a quarter of a century.
Guy Labelle, one of the original founders, started the company in 1976.
The company's original business strategy focused on market specialization to serve the personal and commercial consumer market more efficiently and effectively. In this same time frame, the company acquired several smaller agencies, and has continued to grow and prosper specializing in many types of niche insurance programs/products, maintaining its original tried and true business strategy.
Today Alliance Insurance Group focuses on over a dozen specialties niche areas, including trade contractors, real estate developers and management companies, condominium associations, apartment projects, shopping center and office building operators, manufactured home and RV parks and dealers, Insurance for Americans traveling into Mexico, personal auto and home insurance, Motorcycle and motor home insurance, recreational vehicle equipment and special insurance plans for luxury home owners.